About Me

My photo
I live to love life or love to live life. I look for the beauty in all things. I am a dreamer. A bit of a free spirit. I am a very private person deliberately sharing pieces of my life. Thoughts, goals, plans, lessons learned, heartaches and dreams. I hope you enjoy and can learn something from my personal journey.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 2

"First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you." Rob Gilbert

I have a really cool story. Remember yesterday when I said I ran into car/house challenges and I knew that I was supposed to choose a good attitude in spite of situations that were trying to get me off track? Well.. I did what I was supposed to do. I trusted God instead of trying to "fix" everything myself and in the process totally stressing myself out. ( This is what I would have done in the past)
So today, I nailed down a house for rent in Mt Juliet. Btw, it was exactly what we needed. 3 bedrooms in WA Wright school zone, less expensive than what we are living in now and right next door to my parents. : ) How cool is that?
Also, before class I drove to my best friend's house, borrowed some of her Husband's tools and was able to get my car started! Hooray! So the bottom line here is that God is good and all we really have to do is believe that and trust him to help us with our problems.
As far as my personal challenge went today. It wasn't as good as Monday. I didn't get a chance to workout. BUT, I did eat clean, and I went to lunch at Logan's with my mom and ate chicken, broc, and a baked sweet potato and didn't have a single roll! : )
And maybe I can count Kid Fit as exercise. I did have 13 kids after all, and they were WILD!
So, overall I feel great about everything. A challenge like this isn't designed for perfection, it is designed to make me aware of the daily decisions I make everyday.
I am consciously putting my phone down, (and turning off the sound), consciously hanging with my kids undistracted and overall changing my life to a life of intention. I don't want to let life slip by, or to be constantly waiting for the next step. I am where I am, and I love where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment