About Me

My photo
I live to love life or love to live life. I look for the beauty in all things. I am a dreamer. A bit of a free spirit. I am a very private person deliberately sharing pieces of my life. Thoughts, goals, plans, lessons learned, heartaches and dreams. I hope you enjoy and can learn something from my personal journey.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Stepping Out.

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.
Helen Keller

Jumping out of an airplane. Deep sea diving. Hitchhiking across the country. Opening several businesses. Cliff jumping. Learning to do a back-flip. Writing a book. Spending a month in Paris. Swimming with dolphins. Taking a year off to do nothing but travel and see the world.

Just a few of the things I will accomplish in my life.

Some of my favorite words:
Reckless. Passion. Life. Inspire. Abandon. Jump. Adventure. Love. Experience.

Things i love. 
 The ocean. sun. open air. thunder storms. fresh cut grass. driving fast. brainstorming. 
lists. planning. meeting new people. art. books. new places.

I love life. I love the good and I learn from the bad.
Life is too short to waste so i'm not going to.

I am happy with what I have accomplished at almost 30 and I know God hadn't even scratched the surface with what He has planned for my life.

One of my favorite things to dream about is my coffee shop...
Amazing coffee, endless books, comfy couches, wine, writer's nights, open mic, art shows, and an incredible atmosphere that cultivates creativity and thinking.

When I am lacking inspiration, I go look at empty buildings. Open space. Endless possibilities. Destroyed walls. Freedom.

Anybody else feel like following their dream now? 

I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment