About Me

My photo
I live to love life or love to live life. I look for the beauty in all things. I am a dreamer. A bit of a free spirit. I am a very private person deliberately sharing pieces of my life. Thoughts, goals, plans, lessons learned, heartaches and dreams. I hope you enjoy and can learn something from my personal journey.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I hope you are sleeping as I lay here missing you. I hope you are dreaming as I lay awake and dream.
I wish you understood this ache, I wish you understood this pain. Part of me wishes, I could take my heart back, but if I did, I'd lose the good times, the sweet memories, the hope that things could change, the heart transformation from cold to devastatingly tender and I'd lose my precious best friend.
You don't get to choose who you love and it seems that life is funny..
The people who love you, you hurt, and the ones you love, hurt you.
The only way to keep yourself safe is to let God hold your heart. You can't hold it back from other people because if you do, you miss out on so much..
I don't want to miss out. I'd rather love and hurt than not feel at all.
Eventually I will have the love God intends me to have.. until then I will wait in surrender and i will lean on Him. My hope is in you Lord. Thank you for guarding my heart.









No comments:

Post a Comment